- CERTIFICATION & TESTING
- Any Official looking to be ISCF Certified, please go to the ISCF Officials
Certification page found HERE.
- If the ISCF Event Representative
feels the need to do so, any Official at
an ISCF event shall allow the ISCF to preform a legal drug test before or after
any bout, amateur or pro and especially if the bout is a title match.
- For a schedule of upcoming ISCF
Official Certification Seminars click
- EVENT APPOINTMENT
- Unless a State Athletic Commission "Assigns" the event
Officials, All ISCF Event
Officials must be ISCF Certified, Licensed and listed on the ISCF Certified Officials page found
- All ISCF Event
Officials shall be appointed by the ISCF but their Officials
Fee shall be paid by the Event Promoter, just like a State Boxing Commission.
- Requesting Official(s) for your ISCF Sanctioned event.
- ISCF Promoters may Request Any Event
Official as long as they are listed on
the ISCF Certified Officials
page found HERE.
- ISCF will appoint all the event
Officials and take into consideration any
requests by the event promoter of any already certified ISCF Officials.
- If the Event is under the "Direct" Jurisdiction of a
State Boxing or Athletic Commission, contact your State office for officials
first. If the State is required to assign their State Officials
and offers you "Boxing" Officials
to be MMA Officials for your event please
make a respected request about the Officials
MMA training or request to have your State Commission appoint only trained and
qualified MMA Officials for your event.
- DRESS CODE
- All ISCF Official
must wear the following for an ISCF
- ISCF REPRESENTATIVE
- Suit/Coat & Tie, Matching Slacks, Clean Shoes With
ISCF *ID Name Badge.
- (*) If Official has no ID ISCF Name Badge an ISCF
Officials Polo Shirt must be worn instead.
- OR: ISCF Officials Polo Shirt
(ALWAYS TUCKED IN!) with Slacks & Clean Shoes.
- ISCF JUDGES, TIMEKEEPERS
- All ISCF Judges, Timekeepers &
Inspectors are issued a Black ISCF Officials Polo Shirt and they should wear
this shirt with dress slacks to assure a professional appearance.
- Females should wear the polo shirt and dress in slacks or appropriate
- In some PRO ISCF Events, the ISCF may ask these Officials to wear a suit and tie.
- ISCF REFEREES
- ISCF Officials Polo Shirt (Clean
and Pressed & ALWAYS TUCKED IN!)
If you are working multiple bouts
on the same card, you should bring a spare shirt in the event that the first
- Always project a neat, well-groomed, clean shaven, professional image when
attending and working an event as an ISCF
- Black Black or Dark Blue Trousers/Pants (Clean and Pressed)
- Black Soft-Soled Shoes. (Tennis Shoes)
- Black Socks.
- Smooth Belt buckle - NO SHARP PIECES.
- Rubber or Latex Gloves (Color of Choice - Supplied by the Referee)
- Referees May Not wear glasses.
- Referees May Not wear jewelry.
- Referees May Not wear large belt buckles.
- Officials shall NOT wear any clothing that advertises any other
organization, company, brand, etc. that may appear as "SPONSORSHIP" or
"EXPOSURE" branding material on ANY clothing or body part.
- Referees are allowed to wear Microphones for the purpose of Audio hook Up.
Main mass of microphone transmitter must be located in the center of the back of
- Due to the physical contact some referees have with MMA Fighters, no
Referee shall wear any type video recording devices such as remote cameras.
- EVENT CONDUCT
- The ISCF Event Representative has the
right to excuse ANY Event
Official Before or During any ISCF sanctioned bout or event if said
Official breaks, disregards or abuses any
ISCF Rules or Regulations or fails to
uphold the highest integrity, quality and professionalism for their Official
position as deemed necessary by the ISCF
Event Representative overseeing the ISCF
Sanctioned Event. If such action were to occur, additional disciplines could
follow such as:
- Banned from working any ISCF Event
- NO Official may consume ALCOHOL
or any Illegal DRUG the "Day" of the Scheduled event!
- Any Official found under the
influence of ANY drug or alcohol immediately prior to or during the event shall
be BANNED from the event IMMEDIATELY, fined a "Minimum"
of $500.00 by the ISCF and placed on a
suspension determined by the ISCF and
could be banned from any ISCF Event